AIP Group Coaching Program

Group Project 3

You can join 100's of other folks that have been through the SAD to AIP in SIX program.  They've transformed their lives & you can too!  CLICK THIS LINK to sign-up!

May 1st marked my two year AIP-versary!  After two years of following this lifestyle and especially recently with becoming a health coach, I've noticed that there is not a step-by-step process to take a person all the way from Standard American Diet to Autoimmune Protocol in a clear, supportive way.  This leaves a whole segment of the AI population out of the healing loop . . . the group that needs uncomplicated, easy to maintain stages of elimination combined with the encouragement they may be lacking in their personal or social circles.  I wake up at night thinking about the folks who know about AIP, but are stuck in SAD.  So, I decided to do something about it!

I’ve designed a program, "SAD to AIP in SIX," to be that step-by-step process.  If you are the person who was out there ready and willing, but lacking the right fit . . . here it is.  I hope you’ll find this method answers your need for guidance from "I'm ready" to "I'm there!"

If you would like to know what the program offers, if the program is the right fit for you, and what you'll learn over the six weeks, CLICK THIS LINK.  You'll find easy on-line set-up & start date information for the next group!

I can't wait to get started!

Related posts:

40 thoughts on “AIP Group Coaching Program

1. Stephanie

I'm already gluten free. Could this still be of use or would there be gluten included at first that would be cut as the process progressed?

1. Angie Alt

Post author

It can still work. We do other eliminations in the same week we remove gluten, which is really early in the process. We'd love to have you join!

2. Phylamina Chircop

I would dearly love to be considered for this program, I've tried numerous time on my own but find I'm stuck for receipe ideas. Please note that I live in Western Australia. Thank u Phylamina

3. Patrick

This sounds very promising. I started off last year in August very, very motivated to help myself get healthier because I have some health conditions like diabetes type II and psoriasis and obesity that are getting worse. Anyways, I started off with a health coach nutritionist/herbalist/naturopath/ayurvedic practicioner via skype. Fast forward 8 months later and I am still around the same weight, skin is worse and although I feel better, I still have basically the same problems but feel even more confused and hopeless. I tried whatever the coach suggested but nothing really worked yet. I sent you an email already and I am not ready to give up just yet.

4. Pingback:

5. sireesha

The biggest area I struggle is not eliminating unwanted foods but adding in the healing foods..With so many issues and trying to juggle multiple diets for different members of family..cooking feels like a burden. ...would this program help me there..I have way too many autoimmune conditions in the family

6. Bev

Hi Angie,
    I’m very interested in this program. I’ve been on GAPS and I hear you about “support and motivation”. I can do grain, sugar, dairy free and any other free that’s required. I know there’s plenty of healthier, tasty choices. I’m having trouble staying focused and find that I ditch the diet anytime I’m faced with an opportunity ... be it a social event or business lunch.

I’ve been MS disabled for almost a decade, though I have maintained great upper body strength making it easy for me to propel a manual wheelchair and stay physically active.

I’ll be on vacation for the last two weeks of June ... never a good time to be on a diet. Will you be running another SAD to AIP session in July? I could really use the motivation.

READY and WILLING!

7. Tammy Lynch

I would love to join if it's not to late. I am to start AIP due to having alopecia and I would love help. Please let me know of I can join for June. Thanks so much!!

1. Angie Alt

Post author

Hi Tammy-
      Thanks so much for your interest. You are on the list for Group 5, but I may have cancellations in Groups 3 or 4 & could possibly fit you in by June 2nd. More info will follow soon!
      -Angie

8. Olivia

Hi I've only just discovered your guided program and I am very interested.
    Just wondering if you provide a menu plan during the elimination process? I do have a few resources though so I can probably manage to write a menu if not anyway.

1. Angie Alt

Post author

Olivia, I will provide resources to teach you how to do your own meal plans so that you develop that important skill as a part of adopting the AIP lifestyle.

9. Pingback:

10. Laurie

I've been doing Paleo, gluten, dairy, soy , starch and grain free in an effort to heal my gut and ease my joint inflammation. Sadly I am still doing something wrong. Would this group be appropriate or would the first few weeks be a waste as I have already been doing the above diet for awhile?

1. Angie Alt

Post author

This group would help you alot Laurie!! We get rid of a few of the potential inflammation foods that you are still eating based on what you said above. We'd love to have you join, just let me know.

1. Patrick

Just a little encouragement, I have been on this program for only a few weeks and already I've noticed an enormous improvement from arthritis joint pain and achieved almost normal blood sugars (I am type 2 diabetic and have been struggling with blood sugar levels). It's well worth it to apply yourself to the program. Go for it!

1. Laurie

Oh, ok..yikes I need to be starch free as well due to Ankylosing spondylitis, that won't leave much to eat 🙁

2. Angie Alt

Post author

There is still tons to eat. Joining the program can show you how!! 😉

11. Kate

Oh ha ha ha. I just glanced quickly at the title before reading and saw "SAD to AIP" and thought to myself "Yes, I was "sad" before AIP". Incorrect but fitting none the less 😉

12. Christiana

Hi Angie,

I just finished about six weeks of the AIP because I have several health issues, but I was doing it more as an elimination diet and the only things I have reintroduced so far is eggs and corn, but I have not felt any better yet. Is this program designed to be a longterm lifestyle, or does it end with the reintroducing phase? And do you use Mickey's recipes? I already have her cookbook and like it, but have struggled to find time to make the recipes.

13. Christiana

Additionally, would this be useful right now to me or should I continue with my reintroducing on my own? One thing I forgot to mention - I did have rice on my elimination diet when I felt like I needed to, so maybe that wasn't a good idea.

14. Pingback:

15. Helen

Hi, are these programs still going on? My question is similar to Christiana's: how long do you recommend staying on the AIP diet? It is so restrictive, I worry I won't be able to maintain it. I'm also concerned because many people have reported losing weight on AIP but I don't need to lose any weight; in fact I could stand to gain a bit.

1. Angie Alt

Post author

Helen, most folks will need to be in the full elimination phase of AIP for at least 30 days. I understand your concern about weight loss, as I am underweight too. There are things to do to at least maintain weight & healing may actually lead to some moderate gains. New groups begin every month. Let me know if you are interested in September starts.

16. Laurie

I posted a little while back that I was thinking of doing this, but needing to be starch free as well I'm afraid there won't be much left...Looking at the AIP there seems to be alot of starchy vegs. Cutting out nuts would be hard as well as I need them for snacks.

17. Heather Hoerl

Hi Angie, My e-mails to you keep getting lost. 🙁 I have a bad case of SIBO. I just finished the 3rd round of antibiotics. I am hanging in there...hoping for no more antibiotics. I am looking for some help/support combining AIP and low Fodmap. I hope we can be in touch soon.

18. Pingback:

19. Pingback:

20. debbie

Hi, I'm very interested in doing the sad to aip. I've started aip 3 months ago and I'm still having troubles. Unfortunately I do not have facebook. Is there still options to have the health coaching without facebook?

1. Angie Alt

Post author

Hi Debbie-
      I'm sorry, but there is not. I use private groups on Facebook, because it is most convenient for the majority of the group members. Without the group you are missing out on the main stay of the program & on the major support & guidance received there.