18 thoughts on “Endometriosis Surgery Update

1. Sig Williams

I am so happy for you. You will be better than "new" in no time at all. We are all rooting for you. Keep up the good work.

2. Lindsay

Awesome update. So happy for you! About time you get some good news! 🙂 I love how you and Dave care for each other. So much love and dedication between you two.

3. Veronica

To say Dad and I are grateful is a true understatement but some things are just beyond regular words. Love to the brave Alt Junior family.

4. Kathleen

The Lord has you in his hands Angie and the trials he is having you go through is only making your blessings ten flold

Blessed is the one who preserves under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him......James 1:12

I'm so happy for you....and you are so blessed! Keep up the faith and keep getting stronger! Love you!

Kathy

5. Wow Angie! I am so happy for you!!!!!! Yet again you have brought me to tears... what a relief. I don't really have anything useful to say other than: CONGRATULATIONS! I hope that things continue to improve in your health...you are a real autoimmune warrior queen and an example to follow 🙂
    Hugs!

6. Sharon

I am so glad it turned out well. I had 5 laps. for endo, I managed to keep all my equipment in tact. I was told it would " more than likely" dry up after menopause, but have not had another lap. for years so can't say for sure.

7. Kimberley

Angie, I'm so happy for you and your husband! My sister has endo and she wasn't as lucky as you with her surgery but she was given a miracle child. You are so brave and so smart. Thanks for inspiring all of us to educate ourselves about our medical care, do what we can and then trust n God.

1. Angie Alt

Post author

Thanks Kimberley! I hope your sister will find the answers she needs for a good recovery. Awesome that she got that little baby!