Update: A winner was chosen for this giveaway. Thanks for celebrating with me!
Today is my two year Paleo-Versary! I was so busy doing life, that I forgot about it!! I was on a phone call with a client & I looked at my calendar & suddenly remembered . . . today is the day. I've been living this lifestyle for two full years and the positive changes have been amazing.
What are those positive changes? Let me regale you with my favorite . . . a list!
- My Celiac Disease is well controlled using a version of Paleo, the AutoImmune Protocol. Shout out to the AIPers, I know you guys are rockstars!!
- My Endometriosis, although not completely healed, has in many ways improved.
- I spend 98% of my time free of all my former confusing, upsetting AI symptoms.
- My mental & emotional health are 110% improved. I feel calm, capable, & happy now.
- My family is healthier.
- I LOVE cooking & LOVE the food I eat.
- I have a new career, Health Coaching, & it's all because of this journey!!
Honestly, I could go on & on, but what I really want to do is share the Paleo life with other folks. So, to celebrate my Paleo-versary I am giving away a spot in my group program, SAD to AIP in SIX. You can read all about it here. Entering the giveaway is easy. Just leave a comment on this post telling me what part of the Paleo lifestyle you enjoy the most or, if you haven't gotten started yet, which part of the Paleo lifestyle you are most interested in. The winner will be chosen using a random number generator.
Thanks for helping me celebrate everyone! Living this life is easier, 'cause I have so many awesome cheerleaders out there. Happy Paleo-Versary to me! 😉